Tue, 7 Sep 2010
Hi Family!!!
Whats up you lovely bunch of Goonies!?!?!? How was every ones Labor Day weekend??? Happy Birthday all yous getting to be a little bit older!!! Brenden, Rach, Ethan!!! You guys are the best... Hope you B-days are or were the best!!! Caprice and David, Happy Anniversary!!! 18 Years!!! That is so Amazing, So Crazy!!! I just got a card from Madie's parents and they just recently had their 25th anniversary!! That is the coolest thing ever!!! Congrats to many this week!!! Ahh it has been such a fast and crazy good week!!! DIANA got Baptized!!!! It was the coolest baptism ever!!! Man, Every baptism seems to be the coolest baptism ever!! It was Saturday morning, Elder Benson and I went in a bit early filled up the font and then Diana and the Shelleys got there and a lot of people made it to support Diana, which is way good!! Diana is 17 and it was way neat because the Young Womens leader gave her a bunch of YW thingys, yeah im kinda oblivious to all that but like a Personal Progress and a torch necklace. Then as part of the service the Young Women in the ward sang a song called "Daughters of God" it was powerful, Diana started to cry. It was amazing when she was actually baptized. Her and Bro. Shelley went down into the water and right when Diana grabbed Bro. Shelley's wrist she just started crying and crying, and then she went under the water and she just came up so Happy!!! And then just hugged Bro. Shelley and just kept crying and crying!!!! Sis. Shelley said she cried for like ten minutes before she came back to the service!!! Don't worry though these were those really really good cries!! Man, before the mission the only person i would make cry was Cody and now we try to make everyone cry, Ha Ha... This work is so FUN!!! :)
Ahhh... I Love this area!! Found out what is happening for my last transfer... Elder Benson and I will be staying together in the Fleming Park area for the next 5 weeks!!! Man, Mom you are so bad!! Not cool reminding me how many days left... That is way to weird!! Ha... Crazy!!! It is crazy in this area.. I think i told you we cover two units, A family ward and a singles branch. It was a little lame cause last week i was down at the singles branch for church cause we have the same times so we split... and i had to miss Diana's confirmation!!! I was so bummed out!! Then i was even more when i heard she got up and bore her testimony in the meeting!! That is so amazing!!! Ahh i wish i was there but yeah thats just kind of how it had to work out!!! So cool though... at the Independence Visitor's Center the had a mission president's fireside where recent converts can bare their testimonies.. And the Shelleys and Her went with us up there and she bore such a solid testimony on the Book of Mormon and knowing that Joseph Smith is a prophet!! Wow... its amazing teaching people and really finding out how much not what we taught but what the spirit has taught that person!!! I Love this work!!! Man, definitely going to be a amazing transfer!!! I'm going to make sure I Crushendo (spelling) the end of my mission. or in other words finish my mission at the top, be the best i can be!!! I LOVE you all so so much!! time is up today... but i will talk to you all next week!!! Kinda crazy i will only email home a few more times!!! Wowsers... Anywho... Much Love,
Elder Lance E Murie
Ps. Sister Whitney.. Have a Awesome week!! I LOVE YOU!!!
Monday, September 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment